"I realise that some of my criticisms may be mistaken; but to refuse to criticize judgements for fear of being mistaken is to abandon criticism altogether... If any of my criticisms are found to be correct, the cause is served; and if any are found to be incorrect the very process of finding out my mistakes must lead to the discovery of the right reasons, or better reasons than I have been able to give, and the cause is served just as well."

-Mr. HM Seervai, Preface to the 1st ed., Constitutional Law of India.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Max India v General Binding Corporation

A website www.mydigitalfc.com has reported a Delhi High Court decision wherein the High Court seems to have refused to entertain a petition for interim relief filed by an Indian company in an arbitration proceeding held in the Singapore International Arbitration Centre (SIAC) under the laws of Singapore.  

No comments: