"I realise that some of my criticisms may be mistaken; but to refuse to criticize judgements for fear of being mistaken is to abandon criticism altogether... If any of my criticisms are found to be correct, the cause is served; and if any are found to be incorrect the very process of finding out my mistakes must lead to the discovery of the right reasons, or better reasons than I have been able to give, and the cause is served just as well."

-Mr. HM Seervai, Preface to the 1st ed., Constitutional Law of India.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Kishanganga Arbitration: Award to be Passed

In the last two posts in this blog (here and here), we had blogged about the hearing on merits in the Kishanganga Arbitration between India and Pakistan under the Indus Water Treaty. According to this news report in the Hindu, the Court of Arbitration is expected to pass the arbitral award on the 18th of this month. We will keep a close watch on the developments and inform the readers.  

No comments: