"I realise that some of my criticisms may be mistaken; but to refuse to criticize judgements for fear of being mistaken is to abandon criticism altogether... If any of my criticisms are found to be correct, the cause is served; and if any are found to be incorrect the very process of finding out my mistakes must lead to the discovery of the right reasons, or better reasons than I have been able to give, and the cause is served just as well."

-Mr. HM Seervai, Preface to the 1st ed., Constitutional Law of India.

Saturday, December 6, 2008

News

Redefining the role of the state - Editorial of The Hindu
From accounts to accountability - A pathological examination of shifting the payment of wages under NREGA through banks, by Jean Drèze and Reetika Khera
Kandahar hijack: passengers to get compensation - The compensation is awarded under the Consumer Protection Act

No comments: