"I realise that some of my criticisms may be mistaken; but to refuse to criticize judgements for fear of being mistaken is to abandon criticism altogether... If any of my criticisms are found to be correct, the cause is served; and if any are found to be incorrect the very process of finding out my mistakes must lead to the discovery of the right reasons, or better reasons than I have been able to give, and the cause is served just as well."

-Mr. HM Seervai, Preface to the 1st ed., Constitutional Law of India.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Recent Judgments

The absence of injuries on the person of the prosecutrix does not lead to an inference that she consented for sexual intercourse with the accused.


Rajinder v. State of H.P. CRIMINAL APPEAL NO.670 OF 2003. Date of Judgment 7.7.09

No comments: