"I realise that some of my criticisms may be mistaken; but to refuse to criticize judgements for fear of being mistaken is to abandon criticism altogether... If any of my criticisms are found to be correct, the cause is served; and if any are found to be incorrect the very process of finding out my mistakes must lead to the discovery of the right reasons, or better reasons than I have been able to give, and the cause is served just as well."

-Mr. HM Seervai, Preface to the 1st ed., Constitutional Law of India.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Law Commission of India Reports

  1. Irretrievable Breakdown of Marriage – Another Ground for Divorce (217th Report)
  2. Need for Justice-dispensation through ADR etc. (222nd Report)
  3. Need for Ameliorating the lot of the Have-nots -Supreme Court’s Judgments (223rd Report)
  4. Need for Speedy Justice – Some Suggestions (221st Report)
  5. Need for Family Law Legislations for Non-resident Indians (219th Report)

No comments: